25 November is an International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women. On the next say, November 26, a number of feminist and women rights NGOs organized a demonstration to commemorate the victims of domestic violence in Hungary. The basic feature of this demo is that every time the people are carrying red women dummies to symbolize those who died from domestic violence. This year was not exceptional in this sense.
Topics for 07 November 2011
• Keith Olberman, Jullian Assange, Rev Jesse Jackson, Davey D, Bob Pollin, and Amy Goodman interviews Egyptian revolutionaries Ahmed Maher, Basem Fathy and Wikileaks lawyer Helena Kennedy
VilágForradalom Hungary — Food Not Bombs Budapest — Iranian Solidarity — Voices of #Occupy — 17 October 2011 Mindenki Joga 98FM
Topics for 17 October 2011
• Food Not Bomb in Budapest
• Free Kohyar Goudarzi - Budapest Solidarity with an Iranian Blogger in Jail
• VilágForradalom in Hungary
• Voices of #Occupy Protests
On Tuesday the 25th of October, in FogasHaz in Budapest, there was a discussion organised by Janos Arva with Vincent Liegey (former spokeperson of the French Degrowth movement). Vincent Liegey made a presentation about Degrowth and what could be solutions to the crises we are facing...
Nyilatkozat New York város elfoglalásáról
'Azzal a céllal gyűltünk össze, hogy tömegesen hangot adjunk az ellenünk irányuló igazságtalanság okozta érzésünknek és a szolidaritásnak mindenki iránt, aki szintén sérelmet szenvedett a világ nagyvállalatainak hatalma miatt, és tudomásotokra hozzuk: mi a szövetségeseid vagyunk...'
Declaration of the Occupation of New York City
'As we gather together in solidarity to express a feeling of mass injustice, we must not lose sight of what brought us together. We write so that all people who feel wronged by the corporate forces of the world can know that we are your allies...'
Belgrade Pride Banned — Asylum Seekers in Hungary — the Arab Spring comes to America! — 3 October 2011 Mindenki Joga 98FM
Topics for 3 October 2011
• Budapest solidarity with the banned Belgrade Pride
• Protecting the rights of Asylum Seekers and Refugees coming to Hungary
• the 'Arab Spring' comes to America! Michael Moore on the streets of Wall Street.
UN Recognition of a Palestinian State » listen to the voices of Palestinians and Israelis — 26 September 2011 Mindenki Joga 98FM
Topics for 26 September 2011
• Special Episode on UN Recognition of a Palestinian State
• The importance of the word 'the'
Topics for 12 September 2011
• JD's own thoughts and analysis of the post-11.9 world
• Discussion with Ciaron O'Reilly
• Democracy Now's interview with the parents of the 'American Taliban'
No Borders Camp in Bulgaria — Arson Attack on Budapest Mosque (update in english!) — 29 August 2011 Mindenki Joga 98FM
Topics for 29 August 2011
• No Borders Camp in Bulgaria
• Arson attack on Budapest Mosque - News update and info in english!
• Democracy Now! reports on European Islamophobia and it's American connections
— Múlt heti műsor (22 August 2011)
Tegnap végre nagy távcsővel is sikerült megnézni a C/2009P1 (Garradd) üstököst. Fényképet is készítettem róla 300 mm-es (zoom) teleobjektívvel.